THE CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPEN
The following topics will be considered for the AEC2020 Call for Papers
Full Call for Papers is available HERE
- The main purpose of the abstract is to give the Program Committees information to assist them in selecting the papers to be presented at the conference.
- The selected papers will be presented in a 20 minutes speech at the conference (included 5 minutes for Q&A).
- An abstract will be selected based on the importance and originality of the subject addressed, on its relevance to the conference theme, on the clarity of its expression.
- The abstract should be a “stand alone” summary that can be used in the compilation of abstracts.
- The abstract should be in English and no longer than 500 words.
- The abstract should summarize the main objectives of the paper to be presented and outline its conclusions.
- Work that has been presented elsewhere, and not updated, will be considered inappropriate.
- Notification by the Programme Committees will be accompanied by detailed instructions allowing authors to prepare and make the online submission of their full paper.
- Failure to comply with the deadlines and instructions required will entail not having the manuscript selected and included in the conference proceedings.
- All abstracts should be submitted on the dedicated platform (from March 2019 to May 2019).
|Abstract submission||31 May 2019|
|Notification to speakers||15 July 2019|
|Preliminary program||02 September 2019|
|Full paper submission||25 November 2019|