> > NEW DEADLINE < <
THE CALL FOR PAPER IS OPEN UNTIL 31 JULY,
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT!
The following topics will be considered for the AEC2020 Call for Papers
Full Call for Papers is available HERE
- The main purpose of the abstract is to give the Program Committees information to assist them in selecting the papers to be presented at the conference.
- The selected papers will be presented in a 20 minutes speech at the conference (included 5 minutes for Q&A).
- An abstract will be selected based on the importance and originality of the subject addressed, on its relevance to the conference theme, on the clarity of its expression.
- The abstract should be a “stand alone” summary that can be used in the compilation of abstracts.
- The abstract should be in English and no longer than 500 words.
- The abstract should summarize the main objectives of the paper to be presented and outline its conclusions.
- Work that has been presented elsewhere, and not updated, will be considered inappropriate.
- Notification by the Programme Committees will be accompanied by detailed instructions allowing authors to prepare and make the online submission of their full paper.
- Failure to comply with the deadlines and instructions required will entail not having the manuscript selected and included in the conference proceedings.
- All abstracts should be submitted on the dedicated platform (from March 2019 to July 2019).
|Abstract submission||31 JULY 2019 > > NEW!|
|Notification to speakers||15 September 2019|
|Preliminary program||15 October 2019|
|Full paper submission||25 November 2019|