– – – – – – – – – –
Each author received the Programme Committee Notification
by email on November, 18
If it’s not the case, please contact email@example.com
– – – – – – – – – –
The following topics will be considered for the AEC2020 Call for Papers
Full Call for Papers is available HERE
- The main purpose of the abstract is to give the Program Committees information to assist them in selecting the papers to be presented at the conference.
- The selected papers will be presented in a 20 minutes speech at the conference (included 5 minutes for Q&A).
- An abstract will be selected based on the importance and originality of the subject addressed, on its relevance to the conference theme, on the clarity of its expression.
- The abstract should be a “stand alone” summary that can be used in the compilation of abstracts.
- The abstract should be in English and no longer than 500 words.
- The abstract should summarize the main objectives of the paper to be presented and outline its conclusions.
- Work that has been presented elsewhere, and not updated, will be considered inappropriate.
- Notification by the Programme Committees will be accompanied by detailed instructions allowing authors to prepare and make the online submission of their full paper.
- Failure to comply with the deadlines and instructions required will entail not having the manuscript selected and included in the conference proceedings.
- All abstracts should be submitted on the dedicated platform (from March 2019 to November 2019).
- Oral presentation during the Conference are limited to 3 papers per presenter. Please make sure to indicate the right presenter during your abstract submission.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE AUTHORS
Your communication will be accessible online to the conference delegates with a login & password and not published. This more flexible media allows a better quality for papers and associated graphics.
All full papers should be submitted on the dedicated platform before 15 January 2020.
You can download an official template in order to prepare your full paper here: AEC2020_FULL PAPER TEMPLATE
|Abstract submission||04 November 2019 > > NEW!|
|Notification to speakers||18 November 2019 > > NEW!|
|Preliminary program||20 December 2019|
|Full paper submission||15 January 2020|