Conference Proceedings are now available online through a dedicated plateform.
Participants are notify by email of the access procedure.
– – – – – – – – – –
PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME IS NOW AVAILABLE
Click here to download
Updated on February 21
– – – – – – – – – –
The following topics will be considered for the AEC2020 Call for Papers
Full Call for Papers is available HERE
- The main purpose of the abstract is to give the Program Committees information to assist them in selecting the papers to be presented at the conference.
- The selected papers will be presented in a 20 minutes speech at the conference (included 5 minutes for Q&A).
- An abstract will be selected based on the importance and originality of the subject addressed, on its relevance to the conference theme, on the clarity of its expression.
- The abstract should be a “stand alone” summary that can be used in the compilation of abstracts.
- The abstract should be in English and no longer than 500 words.
- The abstract should summarize the main objectives of the paper to be presented and outline its conclusions.
- Work that has been presented elsewhere, and not updated, will be considered inappropriate.
- Notification by the Programme Committees will be accompanied by detailed instructions allowing authors to prepare and make the online submission of their full paper.
- Failure to comply with the deadlines and instructions required will entail not having the manuscript selected and included in the conference proceedings.
- All abstracts should be submitted on the dedicated platform (from March 2019 to November 2019).
- Oral presentation during the Conference are limited to 3 papers per presenter. Please make sure to indicate the right presenter during your abstract submission.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE AUTHORS
Your communication will be accessible online to the conference delegates with a login & password and not published. This more flexible media allows a better quality for papers and associated graphics.
All full papers should be submitted on the dedicated platform before 15 January 2020.
You can download an official template in order to prepare your full paper here: AEC2020_FULL PAPER TEMPLATE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE POSTER SESSION
The poster presentations are set-up in the exhibition area. A dedicated booth will be prepared to highlight your poster. Several pauses will be planned and will be an opportunity for you to present your paper as a poster during the Conference. A special announcement will be made to remind it to the audience.
There is no specific template to follow in order to prepare your poster.
It have to be printed on one side, format 1m x 1m40 (width 1000 mm x height 1400 mm).
We offer you to send your poster to the Congress Center to avoid you to travel with it, but you also can bring it with you.
In addition, you have to upload your poster file on your personal space before 17th February 2020. Please follow the link and enter your unique user ID and password of your submitter account.
As soon as your poster file is uploaded, you will benefit of the “Speaker – Poster” special rate for your Conference Registration.
If a slot became available for your oral presentation, we’ll only ask for the slides of your presentation.
Please be aware of the specific rule: “No registration, no poster session”
AEC2020 PUBLICATION POLICY
The authors of the best papers, selected by the AEC2020 programme committee, will be invited to submit their papers for publication in the CEAS Aeronautical Journal or the CEAS Space Journal. Both journals are indexed by Scopus. The papers will be published after they have successfully gone through the peer review process of the appropriate journal. Authors are free to choose Springer’s Open Choice Option to publish their papers with Open Access.
All papers accepted for presentation at the AEC 2020 will be accessible online to the conference delegates with a login & password
Of course, papers shall not be classified or shall, if necessary, be released by the relevant company and/or government agency.
|Abstract submission||04 November 2019 > > NEW!|
|Notification to speakers||18 November 2019 > > NEW!|
|Preliminary program||20 December 2019|
|Full paper submission||15 January 2020|